Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The boys!

(The pics- They love bath time. Tyson playing baseball in the backyard broke a branch from "his best hit" and was very proud of what he did. Dillon loves to climb on things or in things. He was very happy to be in the box.)



I have the craziest boys on earth. If they are not beating on each other or driving me crazy they are doing funny things. Tyson loves sports. He is playing soccer right now. My brother and I coach the team and it is so much fun. He loves. I don't have pics yet. I am waiting for my dad to give them to me. When he is not playing soccer or picking on Dillon he wants to play baseball. He is so good. I can't wait for him to be in coach pitch. Dillon is all over the place. He is naughty as ever and loves to get into everything. He crawls great in his own goofy way. He is trying to walk, but is not quite there yet. We are hoping by his birthday. He has a month tomorrow so he better get on it. I love being a mom. Whenever I have a bad day I think about the crazy things these two have done throughout the day and it always makes me smile.

No comments: