Friday, September 4, 2009

Big Surprise it's been a while.



I can't remember the last time I was on here. There have been a ton of things going on in our lives. To start, Chad has had two surgeries. One on his shoulder and the other on his knee. He is doing much better now, but still will be on light duty for a while. Tyson played t-ball this summer and loved every minute of it. I had fun with him. He had great parents and kids on his team. He started preschool again this week. It is so nice for him to be back at school. He loves it. Dillon is so big now. He has 7 teeth with 3 or 4 coming in. He has been walking for almost 2 months. This is trouble. He is into everything. It doesn't matter where it is or how high, he tries to get it all. He says 9 words. It's really cute when he talks. He say hi, bye, dad, mom, tyson, out, dogs, more, and some. They are not perfect but we understand him. He loves his brother. They play and wrestle and fight all the time. I am so greatful for my boys. They make me crazy, but that's why they are mine.

No comments: