Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can see!!!

So every year around this time I have to go to the eye doctor to order new glasses and contacts. For the last 5 years or so I have been wanting to get Lasik done, but we just didn't have the money. Well a few weeks ago Chad said just go get your eyes fixed. I figured I better do it now so I didn't need to spend money on the other stuff again. On Thursday I went into Dr. Siems office for my consultation and on Friday I went back and got my eyes done. It is such a great thing to be able to see first thing in the morning. My eyes are really dry, but other than that and no makeup I can't complain. I am still getting use to not taking out my contacts each night and looking for my glasses in the morning. They said I was the top candidate that day getting surgery. That meant that nobody has worse vision than me. That is really sad. I am so glad that I did this. It really has made a difference all ready, and it will be another week or so before I am fully healed. Anybody who is thinking about it should definitely do it.

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

Congratulations! I should wear my glasses more often, but I hate that the baby always touches them, and they always have fingerprints.