Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tyson is 3

His Batman cake.
Having fun with his friends.

The big slide.






This is how he shows that he is 3. I am a little behind as usually, but my Tyson turned 3 on the 4th. We had his birthday party at Bounce U. It was a great place for the kids. (The adults had fun too.) We had this huge room for just our party. The kids had and hour and 15 minutes to play. There was a boxing ring, a big slide, an obstacle course, and a basketball house. All the stuff was inflatable so no one could really get hurt. After play time we went into another room for pizza, cake, ice cream, and presents. Tyson had so much fun. Every morning for the entire week he would get up and say "is it my birthday today?" When I would tell him no he would cry. I had to explain to him that his party was the day before his birthday and then on his birthday he was going to be a Sunbeam. He was really excited about that. Time has gone by so fast. I can not believe that he is 3. I look at Dillon and remember Tyson at this age. They are so much a like. I love my little boys.




No comments: