Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas

Dillon watching his brother open presents.


Santa brought his favorite M&M's in his stocking


Christmas was so much fun this year. Tyson was awake until 1:30 the night before so he slept in until 9:00 that morning. Dillon was up at 8:30 so we were ok with that. My dad and step-mom were coming over for breakfast. That was nice, because it was one less house we had to go to this year. Tyson woke up and the first thing he said was, "did the reindeer eat their food?" He put food on the grass for them. We went out and checked and the he was ready to see what Santa brought him. He was very excited for this. He got his video game that he wanted. After he checked out his santa stuff he went straight for the tree. He was such a good boy. He kept telling us thank you and asking were Dillon's presents were. After breakfast we went to Chad's parent's house. Hung out over there, ate a little, and the kids opened preasents. Tyson was just as excited and polite as he was earlier. The very last stop of the day was my mom's house. We ate again, kids opened presents and played a game. It was a good but very long day. The next morning Tyson woke up and was looking at all his presents. I walked in his room and asked him why he was smiling. He said Mom thats a lot of toys. I said I know. He then said, That was a good Christmas. I laughed. He is almost three and these are the things he says.

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

I miss that kid so much. This is the first year he REALLY gets it, and can really enjoy it.
It just hit me how sad I am am that we live so far away from each other. I miss you guys and I am so glad you had a great Christmas.
Tell Tyson Happy Birthday from all of us. Talk to you soon!